Please join us on April 11th-14th, 2019 in Baltimore, Maryland!
Frequently Asked Questions:
When is the 2019 Conference?
Thursday, April 11th-Sunday, April 14th, 2019
What are the Registration fees and dates?
Early Bird Registration Rate: $295 per person
- Early Bird Registration Opens: Monday, January 14th
- Early Bird Registration Closes: Monday, March 4th
Regular Registration Rate: $320 per person
- Registration Opens: Tuesday, March 5th
- Registration Closes: Wednesday, March 20th
On-Site Registration Rate: $395 per person
We understand that this is a significant registration increase; however, the NRHC Executive Board is committed to providing a superior conference experience with new conference features. We have also adjusted the conference schedule based on attendee feedback. Additionally, any funds that NRHC is able to save after settling all conference expenses will ultimately ensure the financial stability of our organization.
When will the hotel block open?
The hotel block for #NRHC2019 sold out in record time!
We are writing to ask that anyone who DID NOT reserve a room in the conference hotel block to please fill out this survey.
The NRHC Executive Board will take this information to make an informed decision about expanding the hotel room block at the Hyatt and/or researching other area hotels.
If you have booked at part of the conference hotel block and have realized that you do not need a room that you have booked, please release it immediately.
The Hotel Room Rate: $179 per night for any occupancy (single to quad)
A few notes about the hotel:
- We have worked hard to negotiate a reasonable room rate per night for our conference attendees. However, we are unable to control the number of rooms that are offered with one king-sized bed or two double-beds. Room type is determined by the hotel.
- Rollaway beds are available upon request at $25.00 per stay. Please note that the rollaway inventory is limited and based on a “first come, first served” basis. Due to fire code regulations, rollaway beds cannot be place in Double/Double rooms.
- Parking options:
- $15.00 discounted self-parking for overnight guests, subject to availability in their on-site facility (regularly $30 per day)
- $15.00 discounted self-parking for event-only parking, subject to availability in their on-site facility (regularly $30 after 2 hours)
- Complimentary Standard Internet is provided in all guest rooms.
If you realize that you do not need a room that you have booked, please release it immediately.
The hotel’s address and phone:
Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor
300 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
If the block fills up, we will post information shortly after on overflow hotel options.