Early Bird Registration Rate: $295 per person
- Early Bird Registration Opens: Monday, January 14th
- Early Bird Registration Closes: Monday, March 4th
Registration Rate: $320 per person
- Registration Opens: Tuesday, March 5th
- Registration Closes: Wednesday, March 20th
On-Site Registration Rate: $395 per person
We understand that this is a significant registration increase; however, the NRHC Executive Board is committed to providing a superior conference experience with new conference features. We have also adjusted the conference schedule based on attendee feedback. Additionally, any funds that NRHC is able to save after settling all conference expenses will ultimately ensure the financial stability of our organization.
Hotel Room Rate: $179 per night for any occupancy (single to quad)
300 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
The hotel block for #NRHC2019 sold out in record time!
We are writing to ask that anyone who DID NOT reserve a room in the conference hotel block to please fill out this survey.
The NRHC Executive Board will take this information to make an informed decision about expanding the hotel room block at the Hyatt and/or researching other area hotels.
If you have booked at part of the conference hotel block and have realized that you do not need a room that you have booked, please release it immediately.
Please note that the Hyatt will not accept any reservations prior to the date and time above. We have worked hard to negotiate a reasonable room rate per night for our conference attendees. However, we are unable to control the number of rooms that are offered with one king-sized bed or two double-beds. Room type is determined by the hotel.
The Hyatt does offer the following to our attendees:
- $15.00 discounted self-parking for overnight guests, subject to availability in our on-site facility, regularly $30 per day
- $15.00 discounted self-parking for event-only parking, subject to availability in our on-site facility, regularly $30 after 2 hours
- Rollaway beds are available upon request at $25.00 per stay. Please note that the rollaway inventory is limited and based on a “first come, first served” basis. Due to fire code regulations, rollaway beds cannot be place in Double/Double rooms.
- Complimentary Standard Internet is provided in all guest rooms.
Other Important Information from the Hyatt:
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 p.m. Room assignments prior to that time are on an availability basis. Luggage storage is available for guests arriving prior to 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Any requests for a later checkout must be requested through the Front Office Manager and they will honor each request based on availability. Hotel reserves the right to charge a late departure fee.
- An early departure fee of one night’s room and tax will be assessed to the folio of any guest who departs earlier than the date confirmed at check-in. The fee will automatically post to the guest’s folio, on or after departure. Emergency and special circumstance situations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Cancellation charge of one night’s room and tax will be charged if the reservation is not canceled before 3pm, 24 hours prior to arrival. These charges will be billed to credit card or master account on reservation.
- A major credit card must be presented at the Front Desk upon arrival to secure incidental charges. For all persons not using a credit card, a $50.00 deposit will be required at check in for incidental charges.
- Your pet is welcome and will enjoy a dog bed, food bowl and delectable treats. For added convenience, our concierge will be on-hand to provide information on nearby walking routes, pet shops, groomers, vets, dog parks, and more. Rooms must be reserved 72 hours in advance of arrival to ensure availability. Limit of two pets per room, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under permitted. Two dogs may be allowed, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds. Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel. Pets are not allowed in the restaurants, bars, lounges, pools and health club. Pet is to be caged or on a leash at all times when in public areas Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Guest is responsible for any damage caused by their pet. Excessive damages will be billed to the guest. Pet owner must be present for housekeeping services. 1-6 nights, a $100 non-refundable pet fee will apply. 7-30 nights, a $200 non-refundable pet fee will apply. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs allowed if not exceeding 75 lbs total. Service Animals exempt from fees.