Frequently Asked Questions:
When can I register for the conference?
· Regular Rates: February 24, 2017
· Online conference registration closes: March 30, 2017
· In-person registration opens on-site: April 6, 2017
What are the registration rates?
· Members: $225 early bird, $250 regular, $275 on-site
· Non-members: $255 early bird, $285 regular, $305 on-site
Where can I find hotel information?
The hotel for this year’s conference is the Sheraton Station Square in Pittsburgh, PA. Hotel reservations are now open. The room rate is $159/night. The room block is limited and available on a first come basis. To secure your rooms with the block rate, we recommend calling and asking for the NRHC block at (888)-627-7029.
Note: As of 1/26 only king size rooms are available. If you have made reservations for more rooms than you need, we kindly ask that you release these reservations as a courtesy to our colleagues from other institutions.”
When will we be notified of acceptance decisions?
The notification was sent out on December 16th, 2016.
Where can I learn about the City as Text options?
Where can I find the conference theme?
Where can I read descriptions of the presentation strands?
Where can I find sponsorship information?